Friday, May 20, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day treats! We wanted the Mother's to know how much we adore them so we made a buffet style bar. We appreciate and respect every mother. Without them we could not enjoy these little bundle of joys. The moms got to spend a little one on one time sitting down and eating and interacting with their children.
 Sweet Treats? YES, Please! Please enjoy the fruit pizza bar and cucumber sandwiches.
Our mother's got to enjoy a fruit pizza bar. Blueberries, kiwi, & strawberries Oh My!

 We love you mom.
Mom I would like that one please!
 This is going to be so good, I can almost taste it. It's getting closer, closer, yum!
I do not like my picture taken when I'm eating a cookie mom but I love you!
 This taste so good mom.
 Look at the happy smiles we bring not only to the Mother's but to their children too.
Mommy's big helpers.
We value family time and connections here at The Academy of Heritage commons. We believe parents are  with us on this journey to help their children succeed. We thank you for allowing us to be a part of your children's lives. 
If you would like to know more about why we value and respect our family connections please CLICK HERE. Happy Mother's Day 2016 !!

No comments:

Post a Comment