Monday, March 11, 2013

Kindergarten Bucket List

We recently polled some of our PreK-3 children as to what they aspire to accomplish before starting Kindergarten in the fall.  Please read the following and enjoy....

Our Bucket List! 

Izzy said, "Play with toys."
Maxwell said, "Play hockey."
C.J. said, "Play hockey on Maple Leafs."
Shelby said, "Stay at home and play."
Trevor said, "Run outside."
Sean said, "I want to play football."
Mia said," I want to play."
Libby said." I want to be a princess."
Dylan Q. said, "I want to play basketball."
Dylan S. said, "I want to play hockey!"
Bryson said, " I want to play tennis."
Kellen said, "I want to play baseball for a little bit."
Nicholas said, "I want to play football."
Eli said, "I want to play Tball, soccer and real games that I go to."

No comments:

Post a Comment