Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Recycling Guest


 We planted seeds in recycled yogurt cups that we decorated.  Look at our beautiful creations!

This is Kailey Brownlee, our special recycling guest, pouring soil into our decorated 
yogurt cups.  
This is PreK 1, 2 & 3 working on decorating their planters.
PreK 2 showing their hard work.
These are all three PreK classes learning about
recycled materials and biodegradable vs. non-biodegradable.
Bek & Sean showing how they decorated their planters.Good work, fellas!!

Dylan paused to say, "Hey, Mom!"

I interviewed these lovely ladies to find out what their favorite part of planting seeds was and what they thought their seeds would grow into.  
Emma said,"I don't know what my favorite thing was and I think it will grow into broccoli."
Charlie said, "I loved planting the seed.  I think it will grow into a potato."
Ashtyn said, " I liked planting it for my whole family to see it.  My dad will plant it and it will grow into a flower and we will all look at it."

No comments:

Post a Comment